Low Fuel Warning Light Module (for thermistor sender) compatible with motogadget motosign
- Low Fuel Warning Light Module for thermistor sender
- Slow response means steady indication
- operates LED low fuel warning light including Motogadget Motosign Mini
- can be added to most vehicles with a thermistor low fuel sender
More information about fuel gauges here
This Low Fuel Warning Light Module is our own design.
- It lights an LED when the fuel level falls to a set level
- it needs to be connected to a 1K thermistor type low fuel sender (the thermistors are universal, for a specific example see the R6 Yamaha)
The Low Fuel Warning module has four connections, Power, ground, sensor, and LED.
full instructions are enclosed
- The small size means it is easy to fit
The module has a deliberately slow response to changes in the input signal.
- can replace most warning lights connected to thermistor low fuel senders
This version is compatible with the Motogadget Motosign Mini (either RED, Blue, or Centre Green LEDs) and does not include an LED
For a suitable Sender see - 1K Thermistor Sender